We moved our stuff back in tonight, so now we have to get used to using it - it's SO different from what we had for the past 5 years. I wish I had some "before" shots, but I don't. The space was originally a small bathroom with a single sink, toilet, and bath/shower all lined up next to each other, so Jason and I could barely fit in there together. Outside the old bathroom was a dressing area and small walk-in closet. Now, it's all one room with two sinks, nice tall cabinets, a linen closet, tall potty, and big shower!
So here's a few pics from the project - it took about 4 months total. WOW!



3 comments:
Can you come to our house, Jason? Wow! That is a really, really nice bathroom! We are mucho impressed!
Three greats for you all!! Your bathroom looks great, the baby's room looks great, and you, Erika, look great!!! Looking forward to seeing pics of this new baby when she arrives!!
Amazing job!!! The nursery looks so sweet too!
Post a Comment