Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Birthday Boy!

We can't believe Ethan is 2 already! WOW! It's gone so fast. He continues to entertain us with his growing vocabulary and expressions. His current favs are: tools, yard equipment (lawn mower, weed eater), and instruments (especially the tuba(?)). He "sings" more songs everyday - ABC's, EIEIO, Jesus loves me, Happy Birthday. . . We celebrated his birthday a few weeks ago with his cousins on the Anderson side (see previous post), will celebrate tomorrow with his "buddies" at school, and then will have more fun on the fourth with Granny and Mack. Here are his 2-year portraits - I could just squeeze him to pieces every time I look at these! It's so hard to imagine that we'll be able to love another one so much! Happy Birthday little buddy!


Cupcakes for school tomorrow:

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

Cute pics...love the ones of you and him. I love the cupcakes idea also...very creative Erika!!! Hope today is wonderful as you celebrate quite a special boy we all love also!!

Edward Charles said...

Happy Birthday, Ethan! I love the pictures, especially the ones of Erika and Ethan! You all look great! Can't believe it is only 6 more weeks until you are due! Wow, it has gone by fast!

Ice-Family said...

The 2 year old pics turned out great! Not too long it looks like til sister comes along! Happy for you all! You look great in the pictures in the previous post!