Instead of holding up 2 fingers on one hand (can't quite do it yet), Ethan holds up one on each hand when you ask how old he is.
Yummy.
A combo of gifts - safety goggles for his new tool kit and the basketball goal. Safety first!
I luv waggermelon!We went to see Dr. Scott today for Ethan's 2 year check up (and shots). He did so much better with the exam part of the visit! No screaming until the ear exam - then he gave us a work out. It's so much easier to explain things to him now and we practiced with the doctor kit this morning, so that helped. Ethan is 33 lb 11 oz, (94th percentile) and close to 36 inches (85th percentile) standing. I wish I knew what percentile his feet are - they're huge!

Floating with Mack and Daddy.


1 comment:
Love the safety glasses while playing basketball! So glad to hear that the doctor's visits get better. Those darn doctors :)
Post a Comment