I am sitting here waiting on the carpet installers to come . . . so I thought I'd post a few pics of the bathroom project. We are getting carpet (to match the carpet in Ethan's room) in the new nursery and in our bedroom. The nursery is painted! But, I'll wait and post pics of it when it looks more like a nursery. So, once the carpet is in, we'll move Ethan's current furniture (white) to the new nursery and Ethan will get his big boy bed! Right now the dining room is piled up with Ethan's big boy furniture, all the drawers from our bedroom (so the carpet guys can move the furniture) and a bunch of baby stuff. I can't wait to get it all organized!

The new window from the inside. The walls are painted! Next is the crown moulding and light fixtures. . .
The new window from the outside - we still have to get shutters.
No comments:
Post a Comment