Monday, September 17, 2007

Our little boy.



The nice cool weather the past few days has been wonderful! All Ethan wants to do is go outside. He and Ruby are still having a good time together. He love bubbles, his wagon, "ower" hunting (flowers), or just roaming around. We are getting him a sandbox this week too, which he'll love! He's looking more and more like a "little boy" and not a baby - especially with his fall clothes on.

His molars are still giving him a lot of trouble - they are affecting him a lot more than any of his other teeth did. :( He's a drool factory, puts his hands in his mouth a lot, and is still whiney at times. I'm ready for them to be in!

We had a good weekend - we went to a wedding, a birthday party, and church, then just did things around home. It was nice :)

1 comment:

Edward Charles said...

The house looks beautiful! And Ethan is definitely a little man now. I hope your studying is going well for boards. I know you will rock them!