Everything went GREAT with my LASIK yesterday. It's amazing! I can see 20/20 with no glasses or contacts! I love it! I still have to put a crazy amount of drops in my eyes to help with the dryness and healing, but it is worth it. I woke up this morning and could see everything without fumbling for my glasses. So cool.
The procedure itself was pretty quick. The only part I didn't like was the suction cup on my eyeball. It kind of hurt - like a really bad sinus headache. But, it only lasted a few minutes and the result is awesome!
So, I just went to get my eye exam and contacts about 4-6 weeks ago and got a year's supply of my contacts through my vision plan. Now I don't need them! Does anyone out there need -4.5 or -3.0 contacts? They are Biomedics 55, a brand I've used forever. The other measurements on them are BC 8.6 and Dia 14.2. Please let me know and they are yours! I hate for them to go to waste.
We're off to Hilton Head . . .
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am so happy for you! Yeah! Enjoy a few good sunrises in Hilton Head with your new eyeballs :)
Glad to hear that the surgery went well and you have 20/20 vision! No contacts or glassws-that's great!
Post a Comment