Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day 2

Today we have gorgeous blue skies and bright sun shining on the fresh white snow! How pretty! Ethan and I ventured out again this morning. He liked crunching through the snow, but got frustrated after awhile. His boots were too big and he was working really hard to walk in the 5 or 6 inch deep snow. Finally he just sat down and cried "I want my shoes!" So, I changed his shoes and we played a bit more. We went on sled rides and threw snow. It was fun! But, I do think SC weather is perfect - it'll be gone in a day and then 70 degrees by next weekend! Yippee!

Sitting on the sled and eating some snow :)


Weeeeeeeeeee!

Cool.


Our snowman today - you can see how much more snow we got after we built him!

A view out the front of the house.
And a few scenes from around the yard.


No comments: