Friday, November 14, 2008

3 Months Old!

Our sweet baby girl is 3 months old already! She's grinning all the time, lets out big squeals sometimes, has started reaching for things (see video), loves to watch Ethan, and has also started to roll up ont her side. Here's a few of her latest pictures:

In the swing.

Little Hippos :) Gettin' lovin' from big Bro.


Family kisses!

Ethan hands her toys to play with. . .Thanks big brother!
Here's a video of Adrienne in the bumbo seat today. She does well for a few minutes, but needs to get a little stronger in her trunk before she can stay in it longer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pics! She's doing so great in the bumbo! That should be valuable for some good entertainment in a few weeks! Ethan's so sweet with her!

Ice-Family said...

She's so adorable and getting so big!

Jones Family said...

Wow how time flies! I can't believe it's already been 3 months and I've only been around her like 2 times. See you Thursday though!!!

Lindsey said...

I can not believe that she is already 3 months old! She is growing up so fast. I love that I can keep up with your family via your blog. ;)

Edward Charles said...

Those family kisses are SO SWEET!!!! What a wonderful family!