Monday, March 24, 2008

More of our Easter Celebration

We are so grateful for all God has blessed us with, and remember that even more on Easter when we think about His great sacrifice. We are so thankful for each other, Ethan, our new little one, our family and friends, our health, and so much more!

Here's our pictures from last Easter and this Easter. There will be four of us next Easter!!!

Checking out his Easter basket.

and

Having fun with Jessica (Beccica).

I am feeling pretty good with my pregnancy. There are days when I have a lot of aches and pains (probably from carrying Ethan around!), but overall, I'm good! I am feeling more and more baby movements over the past couple weeks :) It's so neat (all over again)! We go Wednesday for our 20 week ultrasound and I'll post some info then!

1 comment:

Edward Charles said...

What a good looking family! Can't wait to see the next addition next Easter. I am sure she will be dressed in lots of pretty frills and bows :) I am so impressed that Ethan loved the bunny.