Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cousins are FUN!

We had a good visit with the Anderson side of the family this past weekend! Ethan had a blast playing with Nick-Nick and Ashlyn - he thought they were great! He did okay with little Reece - She'll be more fun soon :) It was hard to share things (toys, mommy) with Reece. Here are some pics from the weekend:

Reece checking out the flowers.

Ethan loved walking/running to keep up with his big cousins!

What sweeties!

Putting their heads together.


Reece practicing standing.

Ethan with "Ma-ma-ma" and "Da-da-da." He really tries to say everyone's name now, including Uncle "Rocky." :)

Us.

Not too much else is new here! I am feeling better with my pregnancy. I am 15 weeks now! I still gag changing Ethan's diapers, but overall am feelling pretty good. We have an OB appointment Monday and might try to beg them to look to see if we can tell the gender . . . we'll see. No guarantees until March 26th (I moved the date from the 25th to the 26th).

Jason is ready to start the Master bath renovations, so we have started to look at all that stuff - showers, cabinets, sinks, tile, etc. It'll be a big project and I can't wait to see the finished result!

We have had great visits with friends over the last 2 days too. Yesterday, we had Abby two and Abby one over to play, along with new baby Kate. Abby R. just turned 2, Abby J. almost 23 months, and Ethan is 19 months. They all played really well together and shared pretty well. Ethan was sad to see them go and cried when they left. He was pooped! He took a 3 hour nap that afternoon! I wish I had taken some pictures. Abby J. warmed up to Butterscotch (the pony) and she and Ethan had a good time feeding, grooming, and riding it. Abby R. wouldn't even get close!

Today we got to see Michelle and baby Edward for a quick visit! It's been a few years, so the mommies had a great time catching up. It was fun to meet Edward too - so cute! Hopefully, they'll move back up to Greenville so we can have another buddy for playdates :)

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Edward Charles said...

We had such a great time too! Ethan is a good Starbucks drinker. :)