

Since Mommy had to work this weekend, Granny and Grandpa Mac came to visit. It was a great visit! Granny made a delicious meal that we'll enjoy for days to come too. We played and hung out. Ethan gave us another show of "slap-dancing" that he learned from Nicholas and Ashlyn last weekend. He's getting pretty stubborn about eating now too - independent, I guess. He does NOT like to be fed anymore, he wants to do it himself. He also likes to use utensils, which makes things interesting. He's learning so quickly, it's amazing! Happy Belated Turkey Day everyone!


1 comment:
Ethan, what a good dancer you are! Sounds like you are a good eater too. We are very impressed that you are using utensils. I am sure you can't wait for Christmas to come! I am sure your Grandma has been shopping for you already. Christmas is going to be so much more fun this year now that we have little ones to share it with :)
Post a Comment